[TYPO3-dev] Static Info Tables

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Mon Jan 16 16:36:33 CET 2006

Hi!

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>
>> Hi!

>>> The data is provided in seperate language packs now.
>>

>> So, you mean that install tool should corrupt this table, right?
>

> Yes, that's what he means.
>
> If you hit the compare button again, you'll get the option to finally
> drop the table. The renaming to zzz_[tablename] is just a step before
> finally deleting the table, so you have the chance to test if everything
> still works in between - and if not, rename the table back to its
> original name.

Hm. I always though that the purpose of install tool was to help
installing and configuring the system, not ruining it :)

Does it mean that static_info_tables does not have something configured
properly ($TCA?) and it makes install tool think that those tables
should be deleted? If yes, than it is a bug.

Dmitry.