[TYPO3-dev] FlexForms and utf-8

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Jan 16 14:50:07 CET 2006

Hi Elmar,

> It's probably to simple to think on it. Have a look into the head of your BE
> HTML to find out.
<!DOCTYPE html
      PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="#internalStyle" type="text/css"?>

> If you haven't set up a utf-8 installation this depends on the selected language
> of the be user. (See also galileo Handbuch page 406.)
Hm... The backend language is english. Does this mean I can't have utf-8
encoding with an english backend? Sorry for that stupid question, but I
have no idea of this whole encoding stuff, but I have to make it work. ;-)

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net