[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3xdev: SVN beta offering

Andreas Otto andreas.otto at dkd.de
Mon Jan 16 10:03:12 CET 2006

Hi,

SF.net has accepted the application of TYPO3xdev to take part in the
Subversion Beta Test.

Every developer who maintains a project on TYPO3xdev should send me the
comments and suggestions how to proceed.

Please read the attached eMail from SF.net and the documents mentioned
below.

Further information [1] can be found on the SF.net website.

[1]<https://sourceforge.net/docs/E09>

Cheers,
Andreas