[TYPO3-dev] taskcenter sys_actions updated:

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Fri Jan 13 02:45:03 CET 2006

since there was an annoying bug with taskcenter (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1775),
i updated the sys-action submodule of the taskcenter:

now the "new record" and "list records" actions do open their window to the right side of the taskcenter column (and no more substitute it)

i added also this change: the manual sorting of actions (no more sorted by their title), so they can be grouped as you like.
this features adds the "sorting" field to the sys_action table, and the ext has to be updated with EM.. is it ok?
or do we leave the actions list as it was?

all the patches are here:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2245

i really hope that this, together with my other two BE usability improvements (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2136 and http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1599 ) will go in next 4.0 beta to be checked!

'night
stefano
krur.com