[TYPO3-dev] Extentions und t3lib_div::loadTCA

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Thu Jan 12 15:53:56 CET 2006

Hi Gregor,

you are writing in the DEV list. So please write your question in
english or post it to the German Mailinglist.

To sum up your problem: When loading a TCA in your plugin you are
missing TCA fields that were added by an extension that extended the TCA
of the first extension. (Sounds a bit confusing but I hope that is
describing the issue! :) )

Maybe the following can help ya out. It is taken from Stanislas
Rolland's extension 'sr_feedit':

/* mergeExtendingTCAs($ext_keys)
*
*  In case you wrote an extension, that extends the table "$table", then
*  the TCA information for the additional fields will be merged with the
"$table" TCA.
*
*  @param array Extension TCA's that should be merged.
*/
function mergeExtendingTCAs($ext_keys){

	global $_EXTKEY, $TCA;
		//Merge all ext_keys
	if (is_array($ext_keys)) {
		for($i = 0; $i < sizeof($ext_keys); $i++){
			//Include the ext_table
			$_EXTKEY = $ext_keys[$i]; // added by F.Rakow
			include(t3lib_extMgm::extPath($ext_keys[$i]).'ext_tables.php');
		}
	}
}

I don't exactly know if this fits your needs... if it doesn't and
neither gives you any idea how to tackle your problem please specify
more (in English) so that non German speakers might be able to help as well.

Regards,
Jochen

--
:: innovative it-strategies ::