[TYPO3-dev] Reading FlexForm data from processDatamap_preProcessFieldArray hook

Steve Webster steviewebsite at msn.com
Wed Jan 11 00:14:19 CET 2006

Hi All,

I am developing an extension where I want to manipulate the contents of
my FlexForm in the processDatamap_preProcessFieldArray hook.  E.g. when
someone clicks the save button I want to also write a local XML file
before writing to the DB.

I can manipulate the $incomingFieldArray manually and pull the data out
but I really wanted to use one of the built in methods to do this for
future proofing.  Is there any static methods I can use, the only ones I
can find are within tslib_pibase and therefore need to be instantiated
first?

Thanks,

Steve.