[TYPO3-dev] QUESTIONS about: Redesigned default 4.0 backend skin underway

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Tue Jan 10 06:20:30 CET 2006

Patrick Gaumond wrote:

> I'm not in the Know but I feel that it will look a bit like this:
>
> http://www.ghostweb.dk/zamiam/upload/typotest_screen.png

This is what my clients (and I) prefer to use. Very clean and most
importantly... easy on the eyes! No more headaches from browsing all the
navigation icons :)

For anyone wishing to install the theme you can download here:
http://www.ghostweb.dk/zamiam/upload/Skin_Grey_test.rar

There are some css issues with orange bullet gifs hovering randomly over
the the htmalarea RTE... just make them transparent and the problem is
solved ;)

cheers,
Greg