[TYPO3-dev] QUESTIONS about: Redesigned default 4.0 backend skin underway

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Mon Jan 9 22:48:22 CET 2006

Matthew Manderson wrote:
>>This design by Lasse seems far more in the right direction:
> Screenshot from the typo3.design list:
> http://www.ghostweb.dk/zamiam/upload/typotest_screen3.png

hi
this screenshot looks just great. What I like is:

1. small TYPO3 logo = more room for other things!

2. dropdown menu = more room for other things!

3. easy accessible "clear cache" buttons (I always wanted that!). Now
when I work at 1024x768 I always need to scroll down ot clear caches.

4. maybe I am wrong but it seems that both right and left window have
open/close mechanism - great!

If this could be integrated with TYPO3 4.0 it would be quite good
begining before TYPO3 4.5 "Improve usabilty and ease-of-use".

--
grtz
Krystian