[TYPO3-dev] create fe_user within extension

Bernd Goldschmidt bernd.goldschmidt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:23:44 CET 2006

Hi.

After long searches in maillinglists and the web, I finally decided to
post my question here:
I created an typo3-extension (BE-module) to import a bunch of
"persons" into a database table (via xml) which then get displayed in
a frontend-plugin. For every imported person, i need a frontend user,
which should be created automatically upon import. Is there a function
to create a fe_user? I bassically need a function that takes a
username, password, pid and groupid and creates the according user
(return the uid of it if possible).

Thank you,
 Bernd