[TYPO3-dev] add 'extract option' in the fileadmin module

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Mon Jan 9 15:38:36 CET 2006

Wolfgang Klinger wrote:
>  Hi!
>
>  On Sun, 08 Jan 2006, Bernhard Kraft wrote the following:
>>>  I will install your extension, but i already think this extension should be
>>> part of the core
>> I will talk about it to Stucki.
>
>  I'm against integrating more and more extensions into the "Core".
>  We will have to rename it then ;-)
>
>  Simply install this fine extension, what's wrong with that?

i agree and think that (since from 4.0 the core will go alone with several different exts packages)
it'll be easy to create a "complete" package with all these exts

i think that only exts taht XCLASS the core should be taken in consideration for Core incorporation (i don't like to have many XCLASSing exts around)

--
stefano cecere
www.krur.com