[TYPO3-dev] Filemount / Filelink-Concept

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Mon Jan 9 15:21:49 CET 2006

I think its a good idea and someone could describe a solution in more
details.

I think extending the filemount table is not needed since you can
already mount absolute paths. The only requirement is that the
absolute path is within a "lock" directory set up in TYPO3_CONF_VARS.
But it makes very much sense to NOT change this for security related
reasons.

Thus, all you need is sweet-talk Stanislas/Rene Fritz work on the RTE/
Element browser + integrate support in typolink for detecting links
to files outside PATH_site.

- kasper