[TYPO3-dev] 4.0 workspace - question (before reporting a bug)

"Rafael Schär [beYou media]" typo3 at beyoumedia.com
Sun Jan 8 20:27:22 CET 2006

Hi folx,

While testing a bit the beta 4 I am wondering if I should reports a few
things... so I do :-)  hopefully not to stupid questions ;-)

when I have a preview of the draft version and compare the two versions,
draft/ live..., can I navigate somehow trough the pages or is it simple
for viewing once and closing then, changing the page needs to reopen the
preview for each comparison?

Because, I expected a behaviour that I can browse the draft version in
the navigation and all the windows changes...

IMHO it would be nice, if I shoudn't have to reopen the preview window
again and again.

Tell me if I should report this as a
bug? or feature request? or gremlin?

greetinx