[TYPO3-dev] Default content element for an empty page

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sun Jan 8 14:14:11 CET 2006

Jan Wischnat.de wrote:
> Hello Tapio,
>
>> Can I put somewhere a stand-alone editpanel? If so that could be a
>> reasonalble solution.
>

> Look at this:
>
> page.10.marks.MYPANEL = COA
> page.10.marks.MYPANEL {
>   10 = EDITPANEL
>   10 {
>       allow = new
>       label = create new page
>   }
>   20 =EDITPANEL
>   20 {
>       allow = new
>       newRecordFromTable = tt_content
>       label = create new content
>   }
> }
>
> It creates an editpanel allowing users to create pages and contents.
>
> hth
>
> Jan

Ok In fact I did it but used subparts markers and automaketemplate with
this configuration

temp.editpanel = COA
temp.editpanel  {

10 = TEXT
10.value=<div id="editPanelSet" style="height:22px"><div class="header"
style="float:left">Muokkaa sivun otsikkotietoja/Luo uusi sivu/Luo uusi
sisältöelementti:</div><div style="float:left">

   20 = EDITPANEL
   20 {
     #newRecordFromTable=tt_content
     allow = toolbar
     line = 1
   }

30 = TEXT
30.value=</div></div>

}

the toolbar has button Edit page header, Create new page and Create a
new content element.

That configuration is possible if you install 'tm_contentaccess'.
I have done much work to get the frontend editing to work exacly I want.