[TYPO3-dev] 3.8.0, Versioning on a Windows machine?

Christoph Moeller moeller at network-publishing.de
Fri Jan 6 13:31:36 CET 2006

Hi all,
we just ported a formerly linux-based 3.8.0 website to a minixampp
windows system.
Now the versioning sysext isn't working in the frontend, neither for
admins, nor editors. Upon viewing a non-published new version, the FE
only says either "The requested page does not exist!" or "No proper
connection to the treeroot/Broken rootline". The BE versioning stuff
works fine, though.

MySQL: 4.0.26
Apache: 2.0.48
PHP: 4.3.4 cgi-fcgi

On the former linux host, this used to work - according to the customer.
I cannot reproduce this a.t.m. but will soon, on our servers.

Anyone who can confirm this behavior?

Thanks & bye,
Chris