[TYPO3-dev] typo3_src/t3lib/stddb/tbl_be.php :: Little Bug

Chris Wittmann [SwiftLizard] chris at swift-lizard.com
Thu Jan 5 17:05:04 CET 2006

Hi guys,

i dont know wether this is a feature request or a bug,..
so first i want to aks you, before i go to the bugtracker...

in typo3_src/t3lib/stddb/tbl_be.php are the max values of the fields
at the configuration of be - Users declared, right?

why are thesse set to 20 at "tables(Modify)".

In most of the projekts i work at we have more then 20 values in this
field so we are not able to chose all.

to my mind this is a bug,... perhaps one should set those max values
to more than 50 or to unlimited,...

this would make more sense because no one can know how much values
will be in there one day...

chris