[TYPO3-dev] A small frontend editing issue

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Jan 5 13:41:24 CET 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> tapio schrieb:
>

>> Thanks. I'll put this in 'tm_contentaccess'. Someone should add that
>> also to the core. When using close and save and close buttons, it
>> would be nice if the opener window would be updated.
>> Endeed if nothing has been changed it is not necessary.
>> Extra check would be good.
>>
>> Maybe I should make a bug report about this issue?
>

> Yes.
>
> Masi

ok. I could suggest a patch. One question.
What is should put as condition to test
in alt_doc.php

to test, if

admPanel.module.edit.forceNoPopup = 0

If that is '0' and the situation, where alt_doc.php has
been used is frontend eding certain buttons gets

  $panel .= $reloadOpener;

Where

$reloadOpener = ' onclick="window.opener.location.reload(true);"';

I have already tested if, the mode if FE or BE using

isset($_GET['noView'])

THAT feature must also be.

corresponding test for

mod.xMOD_alt_doc.disableDocSelector=0
if(...  && $this->modTSconfig['properties']['disableDocSelector']==0)

or if(...  && !$this->modTSconfig['properties']['disableDocSelector'])

Of cource I can create a ne test
if($this->modTSconfig['properties']['editPopUp']==1)
$panel .= $reloadOpener;
BUT that is not so good solution, if I could use existing confition for
admin panel.

I hope that you could understand what I mean.