[TYPO3-dev] Clearing cHash-specific cache

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jan 3 18:47:30 CET 2006

Michael Scharkow schrieb am 03.01.2006 17:51:

> while working on a FE-plugin using cHash for caching, I need to
> selectively delete a cache for a given cHash (or piVar-combination if
> you will):

You could try $GLOBALS['TSFE']->clearPageCacheContent(). Unfortunately
this works with the current $this (TSFE), so if your cHash is not the
same as the currently loaded page, you might need to duplicate TSFE and
set $TSFEclone->cHash_array manually (see makeCacheHash()) and then call
$TSFEclone->clearPageCacheContent(). Maybe there is an easier way... ?

Maybe this functionality is something you could request to be added as a
feature in TYPO3?

Cheers,
Ernesto