[TYPO3-dev] t3div_lib::array2xml problem when encounters multiples of the same tag

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Mon Jan 2 15:23:18 CET 2006

 Hi!

 On Mon, 02 Jan 2006, Michael Stucki wrote the following:
> > I know <molecule index="0"> works but I cannot use it because I can't
> > modify the xml... I just retrieve this xml code.
>
> You *can* modify it - right before you send it to t3lib_div:array2xml!
> I think we can close the bug therefore.

 That's not a solution, only a workaround.

 I didn't take a look at this method, but
 this should work out of the box[*] without this unnecessary index="1"
 thing.. (as most of the xml2array functions out there can,
 but this is one of the selfmade methods I guess (without profound
 investigation on what's already available beforehand))...

 bye
 Wolfgang

 * when I think of xml2array I simply expect this behaviour