[TYPO3-dev] Strange behavior of Freetype with version 4.0Beta3

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia usenet at digilog.de
Mon Feb 27 23:22:40 CET 2006

The GIFBUILDER object was reworked in beta3.
Please check your effects against http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2692 ,
they might be related as your fontColor is also darker than your backColor.
Your problem differs in that you do not use transparency, but you could
check whether the problem vanishes if you set your fontColor to a value that
is numerically higher than the backColor value, as described in the
mentioned bug report. If this is the case the problems are definitely
related and you could add a note to that bug report.
--
Jörg Wagner.
DigiLog multimedia

news:mailman.1.1141064057.30973.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...