[TYPO3-dev] installation error

Rico Moorman rico at buyways.nl
Mon Feb 27 12:40:22 CET 2006

The problem I think is the memory_limit setting of php
this could be fixed with the install-tool:
"all configuration" section >> [setMemoryLimit] and enter 32 in the
textfield
or within the php.ini of the server
memory_limit = 32M
or with some .htaccess statement
php_flag memory_limit = 32M
or something like that I think
if you may use these statements depends on the server configuration though

gr Rico