[TYPO3-dev] Installing from TER

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 18:20:35 CET 2006

Welcome back ;-)

On 2/26/06, tapio <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Now TER doesn't work at all with 3.8.1. How to use Typo3 without
> possibility to install plugins.

Please learn to ask informative questions. A question that takes the
form "X does not work, what am I supposed to do now?" does not provide
enough information for anyone but a mind-reader to help you. Please
read up on how to ask useful questions [1]--especially these sections:
[2], [3], and [4]

Incidentally I guess you didn't try searching the list archive,
because I haven't seen anyone else mention this-- and TER works fine
for me across a dozen or so 3.8.1 installations.

-Christopher

[1] http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
[2] http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#bespecific
[3] http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise