[TYPO3-dev] Mambo-style top-menu

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sun Feb 26 12:16:56 CET 2006

Hi

Sorry about some messages in dev list. An email-friend of me thought
once that Kasper was mixed me and you - it was *not* my idea!

 >http://www.ghostweb.dk/zamiam/upload/typotest_screen3.png

I thought that Lasse Norby was rather graphic designer not a developer but
that skecth shows that he is are also a developer - but he has not put
hid developments public available.

It would be nice to give *options* to have a new top menu and new
shortcut frame.

 >http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2006-February/019833.html

It is sad, if that could be available Typo3 4.5-5.x

Mambo-style top menu could be nice option just now - at least as an
extension.