[TYPO3-dev] External URL Page Type on Typo3 4.0b3

"Jesús H." cy at ya.com
Fri Feb 24 12:35:52 CET 2006

Dear List,

I've upgraded from 4.0b2 to b3 this morning and all was smooth but I've
noticed that the External URL page type instead of forwarding me to the
page it has to go it stays on that page with a Warning like this:

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/home/httpd/vhosts/xxx.com/httpdocs/web/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/index_ts.php:517)
in
<b>/home/httpd/vhosts/xxx.com/httpdocs/web/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php</b>
on line <b>2165</b>

Can anybody tell me if this is happening to them and if not what can be
causing it?

Regards,

Jesús