[TYPO3-dev] Jedit Typoscript plugin released

Matteo Anceschi manceschi at arscolor.com
Fri Feb 24 09:26:02 CET 2006

Hi all,

Hoyt (plugin mantainer) has just upload this Jedit plugin: "Typoscript".

Cut and paste:
"The TypoScript plugin provides virtual filesystem support for loading
and editing the "setup" and "constants" templates within the TYPO3 CMS,
complete with a contributed edit mode allowing syntax highlighting. It
interfaces with TYPO3 using XML-RPC, so you will need to install the
jeditvfs extension in the TYPO3 backend (available from TER via the
Extension Manager)." (etc etc)

I think this has absolutely to be tested! :) :)
Someone uses it already? I think here there are a lot of jedit
supporters..uhm Karsten if I remember well? ;)

Cheers,
Matteo