[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-Dev] Please do rearrange the source of class.tslib_content.php

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 02:54:16 CET 2006

Hi Dmiry,

Sorry, I cannot found which section mentiond the statement style from
the document,
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_cgl/current/view/
>From the "Line Formatting" section, it is likely to be a K&R format.

Their jobs are important, that's why we need to rearrange the source code.
It is easily to get bugs when your code not readable. Readability is
very important, many books from masters say that.

Ofcouse, I can do format on my local copy. It is easy, just press a
button in phpeclipse.
But after I did that, I cannot report bugs with line numbers. It will
be hard to apply patch.

Dennis