[TYPO3-dev] How to list plugin as 'typical page content' in wizard?

Jens Beckmann jensbeckmann at gmx.info
Thu Feb 23 13:46:33 CET 2006

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Jens Beckmann schrieb:

>> I created a frontside plugin with kickstarter an everything works
>> fine. When adding new content in the backend, my new plugin now
>> appears under "plugins" in the "New Content Element" wizard. Fine, so
>> far.
>>
>> Now, is there a way to list my plugin under "typical page content" so
>> it is easier to find for regular use?
>
> If it is a plugin it should stay there. But you can create a new content
> type.

Yes, it should be a new content type, so I changed this in the
kickstarter to "Add as a totally new Content Element type". My extension
now no longer appears under plugins in the wizard but I can select it
from the pulldown-menu "Type:".

Now, how can I list my new content type in the "typical page content"
section in the wizard? Where are the "typical" content types configured?

Jens