[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-Dev] Please do rearrange the source of class.tslib_content.php

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 06:20:55 CET 2006

Hi,

I have noticed that the file class.tslib_content.php is too larger and
the code do not have common coding style.

The first problem is it's size.
It have about 7000 lines and contains 4 class.
I think normally php in typo3 should have only one class in each
class.*.php. But I found a few exception like HMENU and tslib_content.

But the size isn't a real problem to me.
The problem is the coding style.

The code inside the file do not apply BSD/GNU/K&R style.
sometimes it wrote IF statement in a single line, and sometimes it use
K&R style.
It is very difficult to read.

Dennis