[TYPO3-dev] Hide table in List module

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Feb 23 03:15:41 CET 2006

Hello,

One of my extensions uses a table and requires that it has a valid TCA.

It creates records in this table on specific pages.

Now I want that when even when some admin user uses the Web>list module
that he can't see the table.

Also if I don't allow read access to the table for normal users they can't
make relations to this table from within other records and if I give them
access they see the records of the table in the web>List module which they
don't should cause there is a special interface for them ...

Is there a way to define some TSConfig, TYPO3_CONF_VARS or other setup variable
to keep the Web>List module from showing a specific table ?

I already digged through the complete inheritance of typo3/db_list.php but didn't
find anything ... but pherhaps I just missed it.

greets,
Bernhard