[TYPO3-dev] EXT:tstemplate patch request.

Stig Nørgaard Færch stig at 8620.dk
Wed Feb 22 10:45:36 CET 2006

Dennis Cheung skrev:
> Hi Michael,
>
> You idea is possible.
> In fact, I am working on it for weeks.
>
> It can be done, but it take too much to do / to rewrite / test.
> The most important is you have to define a "admin-list" and
> "safe-list" of constant name.

I was just thinking it more simple like this:
adding a ext_conf_template.txt file including this:

   # cat=basic//10; type=boolean; label= Allowing non-admins: Allowing
non-admins to access the tstemplate module.
enableNonAdmins = 0

   # cat=basic/enable/120; type=boolean; label= If enableNonAdmins is
set: Allow the Constant Editor view for non-admins?
allowCeditor = 0

   # cat=basic/enable/130; type=boolean; label= If enableNonAdmins is
set: Allow the Info/Modify view for non-admins?
allowInfoModify = 0

   # cat=basic/enable/140; type=boolean; label= If enableNonAdmins is
set: Allow the Typoscript Object Browser view for non-admins?
allowTSObjectBrowser = 0

   # cat=basic/enable/150; type=boolean; label= If enableNonAdmins is
set: Allow the Template Analyzer view for non-admins?
allowTemplateAnalyzer = 0

Then you give access to non-admins by setting enableNonAdmin and one or
more of the allow* parameters.
Then you will also have to give access to the tstemplate module itself
to the specific user.

What do you think about this solution?

/Stig