[TYPO3-dev] 4.0beta3 GMENU transparency bug?!?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sun Feb 19 15:50:10 CET 2006

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia wrote:

> WinXP SP2, Apache2.0.48, PHP4.4.0, GraphicsMagick 1.1.6-Q8

Christopher: Do you also try it on WinXP or another Windows Variant ?

I tested the n new code under Windows but only with ImageMagick ... (I tested
GM just under Linux - sorry for that but I can't test EVERYTHING).

The new code is important as already a lot of people were happy the the
images generated by the new code look much better (I think most of them
have gdlib_png set to 1).

It is of course a problem that you can't generate png's (.format = png) when gdlib_png
is set to off.

The normal behaviour when you don't have set .format should be to create .gif when
gdlib_png==0 and .png when gdlib_png==1.

.format should overrule this in all cases. I will dig into this on monday. Stay tuned
for the RC1 :)

Could you please contact me via ICQ or skype on Monday to discuss this problem and find
a solution for it ?

I'll send you two my ICQ and skype details via private mail.

greets,
Bernhard