[TYPO3-dev] Announcement: 4.0beta3

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Sun Feb 19 12:56:16 CET 2006

Hi Michael,
> Are you kidding?!
>
> Well, I agree that the logo should be changed, but I will definitely not
> waste time on skinning the Install Tool!

Well, no - not really. I know that this is a lowest priority thing - but
it also is part of typo3 and should have the same "look and feel" and it
has somehow changed in the latest version, as the fontsizes are bigger
now and links cannot be clearly identified as they are not marked in any
way (same color and fontstyle like the bodytext). The slight rollover
color-change to a dark blue is not clear enough.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch