[TYPO3-dev] Questions relating new Typo3 4.0 beta3 skin

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Fri Feb 17 16:49:59 CET 2006

Hi,

I've looked now this new skin during last 24 hours 18 hours
and my eyes start to bleed ! Ithe skin is not very ergonomic.
This is of course very personal opinion so it should not be discussed.

But serious questions:

1) Where I can find documentation how to manage this
new skin ? At least colors and fonts.

2) Has somebody planned to make a BE tool to manage
colors and fonts for skins? If yes, I'm more than willing to help there.

3) Is there any other ready-from-shelf skin for 4.0 ?

Best regards,
Kari

--
Kari Salovaara