[TYPO3-dev] Announcement: 4.0beta3

Jörg Schaller jorgo at jorgo.org
Fri Feb 17 10:18:51 CET 2006

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 23:12:46 +0100, Rico Moorman
<rico.moorman at gmail.com> wrote:

>Does it give some kind of error message?
>When I just untar the packages I dont have to create a symlink typo3_src
>...there is a symlink in the dummy-4.0beta3 folder already pointing to
>the typo3_src-4.0beta3 folder.
>
>maybe with some error message we could help better : )

There are no error messages, when I go to my web address, all I see
are the bare folders on the server.
However, that particular domain symlinks to the typo3 folders of the
main domain like this:

root (main domain)
I_typo3_src_beta3
I_various_other_typo3_folders
I_typo3_src => typo3_src_beta3
I_jorgo.org
  I_typo3 symlinked folders from root
I_more_subdomains_of_jorgo.org
  I_typo3 symlinked folders from root

The domain and its subdomains are generated like this from my shared
hosters Cpanel and I can't change its structure. I guess I need to
symlink to the new moved folders inside of typo3 now.

Jörg