[TYPO3-dev] Where to document possible bugs with example

David Bruehlmeier typo3 at bruehlmeier.com
Fri Feb 17 09:09:39 CET 2006

Hi Kari,

I really hope that you'll stick with TYPO3 and remain part of the
community. You are doing a tremendous job in translating and your work
is very valuable to all of us.

You do not know it, but you are one of the reasons why I originally
became a T3 member. :-) After publishing my first extension ever
(watchwords), it took nothing but a few days and it was translated to
Finnish! That was a key-experience to me. I was new to open-source
development and this showed me that people _are_ helping each other out,
  making the whole project bigger than the sum of all parts.

I perfectly understand you're angry after all that has happened to you
lately. Still I hope that you'll give it -yet another- chance!

Greetings from cold-and-rainy Switzerland,
Dave.