[TYPO3-dev] Where to document possible bugs with example

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Feb 17 00:42:47 CET 2006

Kari Salovaara wrote:

> I gave last chance to Typo3 and installed 4.0b3.

I hope you will give it a chance every time ... it takes a lot of time to learn
how to configure which extension and sometimes something fails or you loose data
you have carefully entered like you did.

But think of software like M$ windows(TM) ... I had to use it for some time at work
and I really got sad when it took this **** OS about 1 minute to delete this small
text file :( ... at some time you resign and install it again.

When did you ever have to reinstall TYPO3 ? you will have to reinstall a database backup
or uninstall some extension ... but you definitily not **** up your installation ! Believe
me ! that's worth a lot !

It's sad for you that this extension on T3.org which allowed to translate extensions was
not that good ... I heard a new one will come with TER2.

So my conclusion is:
Before dropping TYPO3 rather drop Windows :)

greets,
Bernhard