[TYPO3-dev] typo3.org missing informations

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Thu Feb 16 10:54:47 CET 2006

Hi Robert,

i tried to find out where the right place is - i'm really confused. I looked
at teams at typo3.org but didn't catched the right newsgroup or a link that
fits. Can you give me any advice of the newsgroup for that ?
Thanks in advance

vg Steffen

news:mailman.1.1140082740.1120.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...