[TYPO3-dev] What happened to typo3.org ?

Uli Linn u.linn at linnweb.de
Thu Feb 16 10:10:42 CET 2006

Hi Folks!

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:

> * I think the site needs a width for a higher resolution. I think we can
> safely go to 1024X768 screens.

In general, I prefer small pages, so nobody has to scoll from left to
right.  But according to the target group of typo3.org - Web
Developpers, Programmers and other Computer Professionals I guess we can
assume a quite modern Equipment with a Screen Resoloution of at least
1024x768. Especially for Tabels, Screenshots in Tutorials etc. it would
help a lot!

For typo3.com, which has another target-group, the small Layout is quite OK.

But even with the small Layout - great Work. Typo3 is becoming much more
Professinal these Days - I'm very impressed!

Uli