[TYPO3-dev] access control

Rico Moorman rico.moorman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 19:01:18 CET 2006

Dear list,

I hope this is the right place to post my question, but as I think that
its somehow core related and involves some development I thought that I
am right on this list.

I was wondering if there is already a discussion going on and/or plans
to extend and develop the access scheme of typo3 (access rights for
content and records from other tables placed on pages). If this is the
case I would love to join the discussion or just read what the plans are.

Maybe you can point me to the right place then. Otherwise I would like
to discuss about it here.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best wishes!

Rico Moorman