[TYPO3-dev] What happened to typo3.org ?

Dave Green david.green at bris.ac.uk
Wed Feb 15 17:35:39 CET 2006

Jens wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I really like the new design... r servers ?
>
> Greetings Jens

I like the design too. Lovely to look at.

One thought to offer though. A blind friend of mine has told me that the
single thing that most improves his experience of a website (with a
screen reader) is if there is a "Skip Menu" link at the top of the page.
If you're blind, its very irritating to be forced to listen to the same
menu over and over again before getting to the meaning of the page. This
link can easily be placed in a hidden DIV for everyone else.

Congrats to the design team in all other respects - well done!

Best wishes
David