[TYPO3-dev] What happened to typo3.org ?

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Feb 15 14:35:47 CET 2006

Franz Koch schrieb:

> one thing i discovered - the extension-listing is breaking the
> page-layout (IE and Firefox, but in different ways), but I think that
> will be fixed in time.

Alle lareg tables in the content area are broken (see also online documenation).

The online documentation of extensions (and Core docs) also suffer of to o little pages. There used to be much more indivudual pages. Now there is only one per main
documentation chapter. Which is not bad in itself (though I liked the old style better). A problem is that the anchor links are broken (ie links to subsections don't work).

Speaking of the formatting of online documentation. Many lines of the docs come as P-tags. This includes those numbered example code. Unfortunately there are margins
apllied to them. So

1. code {
2.  foo bar
3. }

Now looks like

1. code {

2.  foo bar

3. }

Masi

PS: I like the new style, well done. Though I'm really surprised that nobody noticed the huge table-bug in both IE and Firefox while developing the layout.