[TYPO3-dev] What happened to typo3.org ?

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Wed Feb 15 13:47:25 CET 2006

> We just changed everything, visible and invisible.
Which means it's based on TV, right :)

one thing i discovered - the extension-listing is breaking the
page-layout (IE and Firefox, but in different ways), but I think that
will be fixed in time.

I'd also like to see a little bit more compact "list-view" of the
extensions. Author, Category etc. could be more compact (e.g. in 2 lines
at the bottom of the list-entry) with a smaller font.
If you like an I finde some time I could make a layout for it.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch