[TYPO3-dev] Typo3.org down

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Feb 15 11:05:13 CET 2006

Hi Elmar,

Elmar Hinz wrote:

> Michael Scharkow schrieb:
>> I hope the nothing and address are remainders of testing. As to tt_news
>> and dam being not supported yet: I expect you know how much code it is,
>> and as Rupi is our best reviewer, he can't help there ;)
>>

> The funny point is that tt_news was both supported AND unsupported, when I
> checked it.

Watch the version - some might be reviewed, others not.

> Meanwhile it has vanished from supported and search again.

Yes, we currently have problems with the generation of the extension index
file, sorry for that. On the testing server it took 1,5 seconds to render
the index, now it takes 20 minutes.

We're working on it.

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development