[TYPO3-dev] Typo3.org down

Wed Feb 15 08:21:18 CET 2006

@all

Please be a little patient. It is a relaunch done by voluntary people. It would
be nice, if all worked well from the begining. But it obviously takes some time.

What we now have, can't be all. A TER search that finds experimental extensions
like "nothing" or "address" but doesn't find "dam" or "tt_address" any more? I
think it is a funny test of the users reactions. tt_news is all together
popular, full and unspupported. LOL

I think this indicates that we can expect more changes. So please be patient and
let us see what the next hours and days will bring.

/el