[TYPO3-dev] Typo3.org down

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Feb 15 00:43:38 CET 2006

Hi Kari,

Kari Salovaara wrote:

>> Unable to connect
>>
>> Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at typo3.org.
>
> After filling > 100 labels to translate cal extension, I noticed
> that Typo3.org is down.
> I hope that if this is a planned maintenance it should have
> been informed before.

I'm sorry that you lost your work. The maintenance has been announced, but
only a few hours before we had to switch the webserver off. Although we try
to announce these events as soon as possible, we can't always estimate in
advance when all people who are neccessary for the work are available. In
the end it's a volunteer project ...

Best regards,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development