[TYPO3-dev] different skin for different users?

Tue Feb 14 20:36:12 CET 2006

Peter Russ schrieb:
> GREAT idea: API for a gimmic! I guess it's less complicate.

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_api/TBE_STYLES/
is an API for skins. No need for second.

I think of Skin Greyman. It contains some PHP coded features (XCASS?). If you
install it togeher with a second skin (before it) it confilicts with the active
skin. Add one global Skin selecting variable (configurable by TSconfig, as you,
Peter, proposed) to the API. Then you could control even PHP execution by
conditions.

Regards

Elmar