[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.0

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Tue Feb 14 17:23:45 CET 2006

> Custom workspaces don't work with multilanguage sites (One-Tree)

Not true, works with me.

> Versioning breaks all MM relations

Not true, works with me.

Now, I have no doubt that you can prove your bugs, but it conveys a
wrong picture of the state of workspaces to describe the bugs so
primitively as you write here. Its a way to spread a rumor that
versioning and workspaces doesn't work and thats not true generally!

(Also, Ben van't Ende has been doing a lot of testing and realized
more than a few times that things he found was not a bug but just a
way that workspaces and versioning works.)

Now that we have applied some nuances, you are welcome to inform me
what the problems are (or point me to your bugtracker posts).
otherwise it will not get fixed before friday.

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"
kasper2006 at typo3.com | +45 20 999 115 | skype: kasperskaarhoej |
gizmo: kasper_typo3