[TYPO3-dev] different skin for different users?

Georg Ringer spam at ringerge.org
Tue Feb 14 13:33:52 CET 2006

> Why? Just for fun or is there any real word use?

The need is as big as the need for a skin.
For example I use the skincrystal for some of my customers because standard
skin is much too small (text, icons..) for many people.
I like the standard skin and would like to keep it for my account.

It would also make sense to get the chance to choose your own skin at the
user settings but it would already be great to make it with conditions or
whatever.

So I want to know if there is a way to make this happen
georg