[TYPO3-dev] FE Extension: CSS styled content vs sb_accessible

development at cosmoblonde.de development at cosmoblonde.de
Tue Feb 14 10:58:45 CET 2006

hello,

im currently getting into typo3 extension development.

first i had some difficulties but i finally managed to get what i want.
(some kind of categorized contact database).

well .. not all that i wanted.

im stuck with rendering my content by using "sb_accessiblecontent".

as long as i was working with "css styled content" my rendering worked
perfectly.

after switching to "sb_accessiblecontent" exactly no content of my
extension is rendered at all.

i tried to find out what to do by comparing my extension to the tt_news
extension but until now i didnt managed to get behind the secret.

so maybe you know ?

best
dev