[TYPO3-dev] Removing symlinks in V 4.0

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 00:24:16 CET 2006

Rene,

Hi - hope you're well.

direct response / my 2 euro cents:

- if it makes deployment easier then yes
- if it makes cross-platform stuff easier then yes

As for existing extensions etc, then my view is
that the expected change from v4->v5 of TYPO3 is
so massive (classes, APIs etc) then just do it!

And besides, basically most TYPO3 "developers"
work around what's available in the TYPO3 core -
if the core changes, they will to.

dan