[TYPO3-dev] "BE can be simplified even more with TSconfig" - where can I find details?

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Mon Feb 13 16:33:23 CET 2006

Hi tapio,

thanks for your fast response!

>> on http://association.typo3.org/index.php?id=105 there's a mysterious
>> note under "usability issues":
>>
>> - BE can be simplified even more with TSconfig
>>

>> Are there already some details on these settings? Possibly an overview?
>

> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsconfig//

 > http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsconfig/

> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsconfig/gt_MOD
> are setting, which relate with this issue.

Is this really the latest version? "Last changed" says "03-06-2004". ?-)

To make it a bit clearer: the point is "BE can be simplified _even more_
with TSconfig" - so I ask, if these new features are documented
somewhere in one list.

Otherwise I'd go the hardway through the changelog |-)

Greetings,

Christian